Back End Developer
We are building a p2p social casual betting game in the cryptocurrency space. Our founders are uniquely innovative and entrepreneurial: their various backgrounds include FX hedge funds, professional poker, and cryptocurrency infrastructure developers.
We are looking for talented, hungry developers who are looking to get in on the ground floor of the first project that will take crypto mainstream. You will have the incredible opportunity to work alongside some of the best minds in the space in one of the premier burgeoning industries of the future.
• Helping build the back-end infrastructure for a game built on the Ethereum network
• Proficient in Golang and/or NodeJS
• Proficient in SQL and experience with PostgreSQL
• Understanding of architectural patterns for web applications
• Experience developing REST APIs
• Proficiency in Java / C++
• Experience developing websocket APIs
• Knowledge of authentication mechanisms (JWT, OAUTH2)
• Previous Experience building BE infrastructure
Please share github profiles and details of previous projects worked on (both commercial and personal).
Permanent full-time role based in Singapore from 8am to 6pm
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com with the job title as the subject.