Three Arrows Capital is a cryptocurrency focused hedge fund based in Singapore. We run a number of highly profitable quantitative strategies delivering superior risk-adjusted returns and achieving max capital efficiency. We are currently in an effort to rapidly increase our DeFi capabilities and are looking for a Singapore based developer to primarily focus on building out the in-house tech stack for DeFi.
• Implement connectors into existing DeFi protocols to enable in-house algorithmic trading
• Lead the research into enabling in-house algorithmic trading on newly launched / about to launch DeFi protocols
• Work with traders and developers to plan and design mechanisms for expanding the existing infrastructure to capture lucrative opportunities in the DeFi space
• Build and maintain real-time monitoring tools for both in-house trading activity and public blockchain data
• High to complete degree of ownership of the tech stack interfacing with blockchain and DeFi
• Deep technical understanding of DeFi protocols and best DevOps practices while interfacing with DeFi protocols
• High level understanding of Ethereum and smart contracts. Understanding of other L1 blockchains is a plus
• Experience developing applications interfacing with Ethereum smart contracts. Solidity experience is a plus, but not required
• Strong CS fundamentals (OOP, data structures and algorithms, networking, databases)
• Knowledge of one of these: Python, Golang, C++, Java
• Experience in algorithmic trading is a plus
Please share github profiles and details of previous projects worked on (both commercial and personal).
Permanent full-time role based in Singapore from 8am to 6pm
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.